Sunday 28 November 2010

FIFA 11 Ultimate Team

Now I know this has been out for quite some time but I haven't devoted a blog post to it so i thought now would be a joyous time to do so. Ultimate Team is by far my favourite part of FIFA and it has been since the days of FIFA 09. FIFA Ultimate Team is a DLC for FIFA that allows you to create your ultimate football squad (hence the name Ultimate Team). You start off with one pack that gives you an all bronze (lowest level) starting line up, subs bench, and reserves. With this team you can play in Tournaments or in freindly matches to get FIFA Coins to buy better players, contracts, managers, staff, kits, balls, stadiums, and crests for your team. Although you may be thinking, "Uhhh this is just like manager mode/ career mode isn't it?" No not at all that is in fact an ignorant statement. With this your team is not only about getting the best possible players, but it is also about getting players that play well together with something called Team Chemistry. Team Chemistry not only is a great way to determine what players to buy, it makes you're players play better together!
This, for example, was my FIFA 10 Ultimate Team (yeah it's pretty much amazing). Do note how my chemistry is awful. The reason behind this was that I thought meh I might as well spend all this money I accumulated on the best players I can afford. Now sure enough I didn't lose many games with this team but still there were a few teams that were not as good as mine that barely beat me because of thier chemistry.

Meanwhile THIS team is the German National team and is my current FIFA 11 team. It has a team chemistry of 100 most likely because most of them (excluding Ozil and Khedira) play in the German Bundesliga and I have the German manager Loew. So essentially this team is better not only in rating, but in chemistry as well which can be the difference between a win and loss.
FIFA 11 Ultimate Team is FREE and available for Download (Xbox Live required)

10/10 Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. Pretty balling post. I like the way you gave some background about the game, and showed your quality 2010 team.

    ReplyDelete